Noble Financial Keeps 'Buy' Rating on Cynapsus (CYNA) as APL-130277 Receives FDA Fast Track Designation
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Noble Financial affirms Cynapsus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CYNA) with a Buy rating and $50 price target after the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track Designation for APL-130277, a product candidate for the treatment of OFF episodes in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD).
Analyst Nathan Cali noted the following on Monday:
- Importance of Fast Track Designation. Intends to expedite the approval process while granting invaluable access with the FDA; guidance is meant to closely track and aide ongoing clinical trials for a drug, submissions allowed on a rolling basis for FDA review to help ensure trial fluidity for a potential pathway to success; could lead to shorter review time
- Requirements for Fast Track Validate APL-130277 Clinical Program; obtaining Fast Track requires demonstration of either superior efficacy, avoiding serious side effects, decreasing toxicity or ability to address emerging anticipated public health need
- Price Target $50; Bullish on upcoming milestones. We estimate that the current cash balance of $55.1 million is sufficient to extend operations near 2018 and potential commercialization of APL-130277; data for APL-130277, Phase III efficacy trial expected in Q4-2016; possible NDA submission to take place in 1H-2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!