Noble Financial Keeps 'Buy' Rating on Cynapsus (CYNA) as APL-130277 Receives FDA Fast Track Designation
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Financial affirms Cynapsus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CYNA) with a Buy rating and $50 price target after the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track Designation for APL-130277, a product candidate for the treatment of OFF episodes in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD).
Analyst Nathan Cali noted the following on Monday:
- Importance of Fast Track Designation. Intends to expedite the approval process while granting invaluable access with the FDA; guidance is meant to closely track and aide ongoing clinical trials for a drug, submissions allowed on a rolling basis for FDA review to help ensure trial fluidity for a potential pathway to success; could lead to shorter review time
- Requirements for Fast Track Validate APL-130277 Clinical Program; obtaining Fast Track requires demonstration of either superior efficacy, avoiding serious side effects, decreasing toxicity or ability to address emerging anticipated public health need
- Price Target $50; Bullish on upcoming milestones. We estimate that the current cash balance of $55.1 million is sufficient to extend operations near 2018 and potential commercialization of APL-130277; data for APL-130277, Phase III efficacy trial expected in Q4-2016; possible NDA submission to take place in 1H-2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!