Noble Financial Keeps 'Buy' Rating on Cynapsus (CYNA) as APL-130277 Receives FDA Fast Track Designation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Financial affirms Cynapsus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CYNA) with a Buy rating and $50 price target after the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track Designation for APL-130277, a product candidate for the treatment of OFF episodes in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD).
Analyst Nathan Cali noted the following on Monday:
- Importance of Fast Track Designation. Intends to expedite the approval process while granting invaluable access with the FDA; guidance is meant to closely track and aide ongoing clinical trials for a drug, submissions allowed on a rolling basis for FDA review to help ensure trial fluidity for a potential pathway to success; could lead to shorter review time
- Requirements for Fast Track Validate APL-130277 Clinical Program; obtaining Fast Track requires demonstration of either superior efficacy, avoiding serious side effects, decreasing toxicity or ability to address emerging anticipated public health need
- Price Target $50; Bullish on upcoming milestones. We estimate that the current cash balance of $55.1 million is sufficient to extend operations near 2018 and potential commercialization of APL-130277; data for APL-130277, Phase III efficacy trial expected in Q4-2016; possible NDA submission to take place in 1H-2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!