Noble Financial Keeps Agile Therapeutics (AGRX) at 'Buy'; Q2 Results Inline, Key Phase 3 Data Expected in Q4
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Noble Financial affirms Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGRX) with a Buy rating and $15 price target after the company reported Q2 results late Tuesday.
Analyst Nathan Cali noted that results were largely as expected. The analyst also noted the following:
- Expected phase III completion and planned phase II study slightly increases R&D estimates. R&D spend of $5.6 million slightly higher than $5.1 estimate, increasing full year R&D estimate from $20.2 million to $23.7 million to account for planned Phase II study
- Additional pipeline asset may increase patient compliance. Current planning underway and plans to advance AG200-SP in Phase II trials Q1-2017; smaller, lower-dose application of Twirla use in fourth week of 28-day cycle, allows for continuous patch application; better contraception, compliance and reduced withdrawal bleeding
- upcoming pivotal phase III data expected Q4-2016 and an NDA submission expected first half 2017, we estimate that the current cash balance $59.2 million is sufficient to extend operations into 2018
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!