Noble Financial Boosts PT on 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS) by ~14% Following Q4 Results, Outlook; Affirms at 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Financial lifts its price target on 1-800-Flowers.com (Nasdaq: FLWS) from $11 to $12.50 following Q4 results. The firm rates FLWS at Buy.
Analyst Michael Kupinski commented that FQ4 results were better than expected, driven by strong Consumer Floral results. The analyst also noted that following:
- Increasing Fiscal Year End 2017 estimates. We are increasing our 2017 revenues from $1,210.5 million to $1.221.8 million and increasing our adjusted EBITDA from $90.0 million to $93.1 million. Our estimates reflect 4.2% growth in year over year revenues and 8.6% growth in year over year cash flow.
- Positive upside to our estimates? There are reasons to be somewhat more optimistic about fiscal 2017 given a favorable shift on Valentine's Day, which falls during a work week on Tuesday, In addition, the company has favorable momentum and appears to be taking share in its Consumer Floral business and there appears to be upside with a recent SCI contract.
Shares of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM closed at $9.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!