Noble Financial Boosts PT on 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS) by ~14% Following Q4 Results, Outlook; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Noble Financial lifts its price target on 1-800-Flowers.com (Nasdaq: FLWS) from $11 to $12.50 following Q4 results. The firm rates FLWS at Buy.
Analyst Michael Kupinski commented that FQ4 results were better than expected, driven by strong Consumer Floral results. The analyst also noted that following:
- Increasing Fiscal Year End 2017 estimates. We are increasing our 2017 revenues from $1,210.5 million to $1.221.8 million and increasing our adjusted EBITDA from $90.0 million to $93.1 million. Our estimates reflect 4.2% growth in year over year revenues and 8.6% growth in year over year cash flow.
- Positive upside to our estimates? There are reasons to be somewhat more optimistic about fiscal 2017 given a favorable shift on Valentine's Day, which falls during a work week on Tuesday, In addition, the company has favorable momentum and appears to be taking share in its Consumer Floral business and there appears to be upside with a recent SCI contract.
Shares of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM closed at $9.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!