Noble Energy (NBL) PT Bumped to $46 at Jefferies Following Investor Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Jonathan Wolff reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) to $46.00 (from $45.00) following an investor call.
Wolff commented, "NBL management hosted an investor call which detailed long-term growth and gave initial production/capex guidance for 2017. NBL guided to an overall portfolio growth CAGR of 8-12% that is internally funded and generated by existing assets in the US onshore and Eastern Mediterranean. We continue to favor NBL for its returns-based, capital efficient model. We are raising our RAAV-based PT to $46 from $45."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from ($1.22) to ($0.96) and FY 2017 EPS from ($0.52) to ($0.40).
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $36.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!