Nimble Storage (NMBL) Weakness Creates Buying Opportunity - Needham & Company
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Richard Kugele reiterated a Buy rating and $12 price target on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) following Q3 results driven by strong AFA traction. The analyst said the weakness due to EPS guidance creates a buying opportunity.
Kugele commented, "In our view, the key questions on NMBL all received positive answers last night including: 1) where are they regarding AFA adoption; 2) how are they penetrating large enterprise deals; and 3) how are they doing in the cloud. On all fronts, NMBL excelled with AFA sales +~50% seq. (and now 24% of product bookings, up from 17% q/q), large deals >$250K growing 75% y/y, and CSPs up over 65% y/y and now 24% of bookings. Growth also reaccelerated in F3Q for the first time since the company implemented its reinvestment program, which we believe bodes well for F18 growth above our model. Overall, we argue investors should own NMBL not for a penny here or there in near-term EPS estimates, but rather for the long-term next-gen data center opportunity that we believe NMBL represents. Reiterate Buy and $12 tgt based on ~2x EV/NTM Sales."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $9.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!