Nimble Storage (NMBL): Raising PT But Gross Margin Remains In Focus - Wells Fargo
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Maynard Um, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised his valuation range slightly to $9 - $10 from $7 - $8. For the second quarter in a row, NMBL delivered better-than-expected results with the biggest surprise, to us, coming in product gross margin, which is expected to stay at similar levels near term. Product gross margin suggests no impact from competitive pressures and suggests revenue growth is not due to aggressive pricing.
After faltering three quarters ago, NMBL has executed well and the analyst is incrementally more positive given product gross margin strength, increasing avg revenue per customer metrics, and early all flash traction. However, NMBL still spent roughly $0.80 to
generate $1 in gross profit.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!