Nimble Storage (NMBL): Raising PT But Gross Margin Remains In Focus - Wells Fargo
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Maynard Um, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised his valuation range slightly to $9 - $10 from $7 - $8. For the second quarter in a row, NMBL delivered better-than-expected results with the biggest surprise, to us, coming in product gross margin, which is expected to stay at similar levels near term. Product gross margin suggests no impact from competitive pressures and suggests revenue growth is not due to aggressive pricing.
After faltering three quarters ago, NMBL has executed well and the analyst is incrementally more positive given product gross margin strength, increasing avg revenue per customer metrics, and early all flash traction. However, NMBL still spent roughly $0.80 to
generate $1 in gross profit.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!