Nimble Storage (NMBL): Raising PT But Gross Margin Remains In Focus - Wells Fargo
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Maynard Um, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised his valuation range slightly to $9 - $10 from $7 - $8. For the second quarter in a row, NMBL delivered better-than-expected results with the biggest surprise, to us, coming in product gross margin, which is expected to stay at similar levels near term. Product gross margin suggests no impact from competitive pressures and suggests revenue growth is not due to aggressive pricing.
After faltering three quarters ago, NMBL has executed well and the analyst is incrementally more positive given product gross margin strength, increasing avg revenue per customer metrics, and early all flash traction. However, NMBL still spent roughly $0.80 to
generate $1 in gross profit.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!