Nimble Storage (NMBL): Raising PT But Gross Margin Remains In Focus - Wells Fargo
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Maynard Um, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised his valuation range slightly to $9 - $10 from $7 - $8. For the second quarter in a row, NMBL delivered better-than-expected results with the biggest surprise, to us, coming in product gross margin, which is expected to stay at similar levels near term. Product gross margin suggests no impact from competitive pressures and suggests revenue growth is not due to aggressive pricing.
After faltering three quarters ago, NMBL has executed well and the analyst is incrementally more positive given product gross margin strength, increasing avg revenue per customer metrics, and early all flash traction. However, NMBL still spent roughly $0.80 to
generate $1 in gross profit.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!