Nimble Storage (NMBL): Increasing PT After All Flash Progress - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Hold rating on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised the price target to $14.00 from $13.50 after the company reported a Q2 beat with revenue guidance slightly above consensus. NMBL showed nice progress on All-Flash increasing the likelihood that shares will re-rate as investors regain confidence that NMBL can reaccelerate growth and eventually generate positive cash flow on a sustained basis.
The analyst stated "We're encouraged to see Nimble continue to rebuild credibility with investors with crisp execution. We also liked NMBL's continued momentum in All-Flash and growth in large deals in FQ2. We continue to view the Hybrid storage TAM as large and enduring and believe NMBL is advantaged from a cost/bit perspective vs. the hybrid arrays of incumbent OEMs given its cache-based architecture. We also believe NMBL is cost advantaged vs. all-flash players as it uses HDDs for backup/replication for its all-flash offerings."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!