Nimble Storage (NMBL): Increasing PT After All Flash Progress - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Hold rating on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised the price target to $14.00 from $13.50 after the company reported a Q2 beat with revenue guidance slightly above consensus. NMBL showed nice progress on All-Flash increasing the likelihood that shares will re-rate as investors regain confidence that NMBL can reaccelerate growth and eventually generate positive cash flow on a sustained basis.
The analyst stated "We're encouraged to see Nimble continue to rebuild credibility with investors with crisp execution. We also liked NMBL's continued momentum in All-Flash and growth in large deals in FQ2. We continue to view the Hybrid storage TAM as large and enduring and believe NMBL is advantaged from a cost/bit perspective vs. the hybrid arrays of incumbent OEMs given its cache-based architecture. We also believe NMBL is cost advantaged vs. all-flash players as it uses HDDs for backup/replication for its all-flash offerings."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Management Meetings Show Nimble Storage (NMBL) Competitive Environment Improving - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!