Nimble Storage (NMBL): Increasing PT After All Flash Progress - Jefferies
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Hold rating on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) but raised the price target to $14.00 from $13.50 after the company reported a Q2 beat with revenue guidance slightly above consensus. NMBL showed nice progress on All-Flash increasing the likelihood that shares will re-rate as investors regain confidence that NMBL can reaccelerate growth and eventually generate positive cash flow on a sustained basis.
The analyst stated "We're encouraged to see Nimble continue to rebuild credibility with investors with crisp execution. We also liked NMBL's continued momentum in All-Flash and growth in large deals in FQ2. We continue to view the Hybrid storage TAM as large and enduring and believe NMBL is advantaged from a cost/bit perspective vs. the hybrid arrays of incumbent OEMs given its cache-based architecture. We also believe NMBL is cost advantaged vs. all-flash players as it uses HDDs for backup/replication for its all-flash offerings."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!