Nimble Storage (NMBL): Growth Yes, Profits No - RBC
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) after the company reported Oct-qtr in-line vs. Street and guided Jan-qtr to $112 to $115M/-$0.13 to -$0.15, below EPS expectations.
The analyst is cognizant that NMBL demonstrates impressive double-digit growth across the model, but he stays on the sidelines until there is a more cohesive path towards reduced losses and eventual profits given the $100M+ revenue run-rate currently.
NMBL continues to see steady increase in: All Flash Arrays (AFA) (now running at close to $100M run-rate), deals over $250K (accounted for 24% of total bookings +75% y/y) and AFA bookings (30% of total array bookings).
No change to the $10 PT until he sees a combination of revenue growth AND profits at the company.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $9.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!