Nimble Storage (NMBL): Growth Yes, Profits No - RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) after the company reported Oct-qtr in-line vs. Street and guided Jan-qtr to $112 to $115M/-$0.13 to -$0.15, below EPS expectations.
The analyst is cognizant that NMBL demonstrates impressive double-digit growth across the model, but he stays on the sidelines until there is a more cohesive path towards reduced losses and eventual profits given the $100M+ revenue run-rate currently.
NMBL continues to see steady increase in: All Flash Arrays (AFA) (now running at close to $100M run-rate), deals over $250K (accounted for 24% of total bookings +75% y/y) and AFA bookings (30% of total array bookings).
No change to the $10 PT until he sees a combination of revenue growth AND profits at the company.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $9.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!