Nimble Storage (NMBL): Growth Yes, Profits No - RBC
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) after the company reported Oct-qtr in-line vs. Street and guided Jan-qtr to $112 to $115M/-$0.13 to -$0.15, below EPS expectations.
The analyst is cognizant that NMBL demonstrates impressive double-digit growth across the model, but he stays on the sidelines until there is a more cohesive path towards reduced losses and eventual profits given the $100M+ revenue run-rate currently.
NMBL continues to see steady increase in: All Flash Arrays (AFA) (now running at close to $100M run-rate), deals over $250K (accounted for 24% of total bookings +75% y/y) and AFA bookings (30% of total array bookings).
No change to the $10 PT until he sees a combination of revenue growth AND profits at the company.
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $9.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!