Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Notes From Executive Meetings - Macquarie
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst, Tim Nollen, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) after meeting with executives from Nielsen’s Total Audience Measurement to discuss progress on the rollout of this important new ratings system for TV and digital media. This content and advertising framework will be fully syndicated by March 1, 2017, and includes TV program and ad ratings going out beyond day 7 to day 35, Digital Content Ratings, Digital Ad Ratings, and adjacent out-of-home and SVOD measurement.
No change to the price target of $61.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $51.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!