Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Notes From Executive Meetings - Macquarie
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Tim Nollen, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) after meeting with executives from Nielsen’s Total Audience Measurement to discuss progress on the rollout of this important new ratings system for TV and digital media. This content and advertising framework will be fully syndicated by March 1, 2017, and includes TV program and ad ratings going out beyond day 7 to day 35, Digital Content Ratings, Digital Ad Ratings, and adjacent out-of-home and SVOD measurement.
No change to the price target of $61.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $51.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!