Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Notes From Executive Meetings - Macquarie
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Tim Nollen, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) after meeting with executives from Nielsen’s Total Audience Measurement to discuss progress on the rollout of this important new ratings system for TV and digital media. This content and advertising framework will be fully syndicated by March 1, 2017, and includes TV program and ad ratings going out beyond day 7 to day 35, Digital Content Ratings, Digital Ad Ratings, and adjacent out-of-home and SVOD measurement.
No change to the price target of $61.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $51.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!