Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates On Lower Management Outlook - Jefferies
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Ryan Cary, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut his price target to $54 from $58 after 3Q16 results on 10/25.
2016, 2017 and 2018 estimates revs/adjusted EPS drop to $6,308.8M/$2.76 (vs. $6,379.2M/$2.87, prior), $6,526.7M/$2.90 (vs. $6,714.2M/$3.18, prior), and $6,840.9M/$3.19 (vs. $7,069.8M/$3.50, prior), respectively.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $44.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!