Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates On Lower Management Outlook - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Ryan Cary, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut his price target to $54 from $58 after 3Q16 results on 10/25.
2016, 2017 and 2018 estimates revs/adjusted EPS drop to $6,308.8M/$2.76 (vs. $6,379.2M/$2.87, prior), $6,526.7M/$2.90 (vs. $6,714.2M/$3.18, prior), and $6,840.9M/$3.19 (vs. $7,069.8M/$3.50, prior), respectively.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $44.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!