Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates On Lower Management Outlook - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Ryan Cary, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut his price target to $54 from $58 after 3Q16 results on 10/25.
2016, 2017 and 2018 estimates revs/adjusted EPS drop to $6,308.8M/$2.76 (vs. $6,379.2M/$2.87, prior), $6,526.7M/$2.90 (vs. $6,714.2M/$3.18, prior), and $6,840.9M/$3.19 (vs. $7,069.8M/$3.50, prior), respectively.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $44.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!