Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates On Lower Management Outlook - Jefferies
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Ryan Cary, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut his price target to $54 from $58 after 3Q16 results on 10/25.
2016, 2017 and 2018 estimates revs/adjusted EPS drop to $6,308.8M/$2.76 (vs. $6,379.2M/$2.87, prior), $6,526.7M/$2.90 (vs. $6,714.2M/$3.18, prior), and $6,840.9M/$3.19 (vs. $7,069.8M/$3.50, prior), respectively.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $44.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!