Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates But Its In The Price - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Laura Martin, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut estimates to reflect Buy segment risks. Since NLSN’s 3Q16 earnings call on October 25, its market cap has dropped by $4.3B, based on current and projected weakness in its Buy segment. The analyst time with management and believes that Buy segment risks are far more limited in scope than investors fear.
She believes that, worst case, the maximum revenue at risk is $200mm at a 50% margin or a $100mm of lower FY17 EBITDA. NLSN's historical 11x EBITDA multiple implies risk of $1.1B, which implies $3.2B ($8.86/share) of upside from current share prices.
The analyst believes an upside catalyst should be NLSN's December 8 investor day. No change to the price target of $65.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Silicon Labs (SLAB) Following Investor Call
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY): ASH Presentation Bodes Well For 2017 PhIII - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!