Nielsen Holdings (NLSN): Cutting Estimates But Its In The Price - Needham
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Laura Martin, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) but cut estimates to reflect Buy segment risks. Since NLSN’s 3Q16 earnings call on October 25, its market cap has dropped by $4.3B, based on current and projected weakness in its Buy segment. The analyst time with management and believes that Buy segment risks are far more limited in scope than investors fear.
She believes that, worst case, the maximum revenue at risk is $200mm at a 50% margin or a $100mm of lower FY17 EBITDA. NLSN's historical 11x EBITDA multiple implies risk of $1.1B, which implies $3.2B ($8.86/share) of upside from current share prices.
The analyst believes an upside catalyst should be NLSN's December 8 investor day. No change to the price target of $65.
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $43.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!