Newell Rubbermaid (NWL): Reiterate Top Pick - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) and sees a path for the brand to double to ~$2B in sales over the next 6-7 years (> 10% CAGR), driving a ~50 bps upward revision to Street sales est. A shift to local production in Prague for YC is also an under-appreciated OM % driver.
Our regional market analysis suggests Yankee Candle can double by FY22, including ~70% coming from NA, where NWL seems keenly focused. Brand extensions into adjacent categories are supportive of our f-cast, including a ~100 bps p.a. contribution to YC's org sales growth from air fresheners with early shelf space wins at WMT. The bull case suggests a 350 basis point expansion opportunity.
No change to above consensus FY17-18 estimates or the $66 PT.
Shares of Newell Rubbermaid closed at $49.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!