Newell Rubbermaid (NWL): Reiterate Top Pick - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) and sees a path for the brand to double to ~$2B in sales over the next 6-7 years (> 10% CAGR), driving a ~50 bps upward revision to Street sales est. A shift to local production in Prague for YC is also an under-appreciated OM % driver.
Our regional market analysis suggests Yankee Candle can double by FY22, including ~70% coming from NA, where NWL seems keenly focused. Brand extensions into adjacent categories are supportive of our f-cast, including a ~100 bps p.a. contribution to YC's org sales growth from air fresheners with early shelf space wins at WMT. The bull case suggests a 350 basis point expansion opportunity.
No change to above consensus FY17-18 estimates or the $66 PT.
Shares of Newell Rubbermaid closed at $49.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!