NewLink Genetics (NLNK): Investor Day Focus on IDO Combos - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of NewLink Genetics (NASDAQ: NLNK) and raised the price target to $12 from $10 after the company hosted an analyst day focused on opportunities for IDO in combo in multiple tumor types.
Management reiterated that its strategy includes multiple shots on goal with indoximod and GDC-0919 (partnered). Plans are being made to move indoximod into late stage trials in 2H17 based on multiple readouts from ongoing PII trials.
A PII single arm Indoximod trial in melanoma combo with ipi, pembro, and nivo has enrolled 75% of 96 expected pts with data in 2H17.
Shares of NewLink Genetics closed at $13.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!