New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Raised to $60 at Brean Capital
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) to $60.00 (from $52.00) following results.
commented, "EDU reported solid FY1Q17 results with upbeat FY2Q17 revenue guidance as a result of strong enrollment and improving retention on the back of its successful summer promotions. As such, management raised the company’s FY2017 revenue guidance. We view EDU as a key player to benefit from China’s fast-growing and resilient K12 tutoring market and remain positive on EDU’s growth going forward given 1) strong execution in K12 (on the back of aggressive market share gains), 2) anticipated margin expansion (based on a stabilized O2O spending and operating leverage from improvements in utilization and stringent cost controls), and 3) continued build-on of its strong brand equity and nationwide coverage through disciplined network expansion and investments in O2O/online products and services. We reiterate our Buy rating on EDU and raise our target price to $60 (from $52)."
Shares of New Oriental Education closed at $53.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!