New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Raised to $60 at Brean Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) to $60.00 (from $52.00) following results.
commented, "EDU reported solid FY1Q17 results with upbeat FY2Q17 revenue guidance as a result of strong enrollment and improving retention on the back of its successful summer promotions. As such, management raised the company’s FY2017 revenue guidance. We view EDU as a key player to benefit from China’s fast-growing and resilient K12 tutoring market and remain positive on EDU’s growth going forward given 1) strong execution in K12 (on the back of aggressive market share gains), 2) anticipated margin expansion (based on a stabilized O2O spending and operating leverage from improvements in utilization and stringent cost controls), and 3) continued build-on of its strong brand equity and nationwide coverage through disciplined network expansion and investments in O2O/online products and services. We reiterate our Buy rating on EDU and raise our target price to $60 (from $52)."
Shares of New Oriental Education closed at $53.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!