Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Submitted The Valbenazine NDA Earlier Than Expected - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the submission for the valbenazine NDA in tardive dyskinesia came a little earlier than expected. The "Breakthrough Therapy" designation could make an approval come as early as April 2017. AbbVie is on track to file elagolix next year, and with upcoming data in Tourette, NBIX is set for some strong catalysts over the next 12-18 months.
The timing of the NDA filing indicates that a decision on the review will be in by October, with a PDUFA expected around April, assuming an accelerated review. At that rate, the drug could be on the market in the U.S. mid next year.
No change tot the price target of $66.
For an analyst ratings suNeurocrine Biosciences (NASDAQ: NBIX)
of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $49.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!