Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Submitted The Valbenazine NDA Earlier Than Expected - Baird
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the submission for the valbenazine NDA in tardive dyskinesia came a little earlier than expected. The "Breakthrough Therapy" designation could make an approval come as early as April 2017. AbbVie is on track to file elagolix next year, and with upcoming data in Tourette, NBIX is set for some strong catalysts over the next 12-18 months.
The timing of the NDA filing indicates that a decision on the review will be in by October, with a PDUFA expected around April, assuming an accelerated review. At that rate, the drug could be on the market in the U.S. mid next year.
No change tot the price target of $66.
For an analyst ratings suNeurocrine Biosciences (NASDAQ: NBIX)
of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $49.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Increasingly Bullish on Valbenazine - BMO
- Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!