Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Reiterating Overweight Ahead Of Tourette’s Results - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) ahead of regulatory progress in Tardive Dyskinesia and Tourette’s results around YE16.
A meeting with management provided updated perspectives for its lead valbenazine (Ingrezzo) program. On Tardive Dyskinesia, while the regulatory review won’t be without its points of debate, the analyst is optimistic a priority review is possible and that the most important questions at this point are those of timing and label content, such as a class-wide safety warning as well as breadth of the approval population.
The analyst believes that regulators and patients recognize the high burden of this disorder and appreciate the value proposition from a fixed dose, highly tolerable agent. This perspective is supported by web analytics work in addition to interest in the long term KINECT studies (3,4, and 5).
No change to the price target of $96.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $54.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!