Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Reiterating Overweight Ahead Of ASRM - Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) ahead of of Wednesday’s presentations at ASRM.
The analyst reviewed the efficacy and safety results on elagolix and other GnRH antagonists in development. Based on comparing the early Phase II data from potential competitors to the available Phase II & III elagolix data, the analyst sees only incremental, if any, benefits from these 2 nd-generation agents. Elagolix seems to have a clear advantage in terms of patients evaluated & efficacy/safety results to date, dosing flexibility (1-2x times daily and with or without add-back therapy), first-to-market status, and experienced commercial partner AbbVie.
No change to the price target of $96.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $42.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Under Armour's (UA) 'Overweight' Maintained at Piper Jaffray Despite Long-Term Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!