Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Reiterate Top Mid Cap Pick - BMO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company released abstracts for the American Society of Reproductive Medicine conference (October 15-19).
The analyst stated that the abstracts reinforce elagolix's strong efficacy profile in women with endometriosis, showing significant improvements on endometrial-associated pain, endometrial morphology, and quality of life observed on treatment. He believes the data continues to support approval for elagolix’s low- and high-doses, and his $1.0B peak sales estimate in endometriosis, with an additional blockbuster opportunity in uterine fibroids ($2.7B peak sales).
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $54.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Tourettes Was Upside, Catalysts in April - BMO
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!