Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Reiterate Top Mid Cap Pick - BMO
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company released abstracts for the American Society of Reproductive Medicine conference (October 15-19).
The analyst stated that the abstracts reinforce elagolix's strong efficacy profile in women with endometriosis, showing significant improvements on endometrial-associated pain, endometrial morphology, and quality of life observed on treatment. He believes the data continues to support approval for elagolix’s low- and high-doses, and his $1.0B peak sales estimate in endometriosis, with an additional blockbuster opportunity in uterine fibroids ($2.7B peak sales).
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $54.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Increasingly Bullish on Valbenazine - BMO
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!