Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Reiterate Top Mid Cap Pick - BMO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company released abstracts for the American Society of Reproductive Medicine conference (October 15-19).
The analyst stated that the abstracts reinforce elagolix's strong efficacy profile in women with endometriosis, showing significant improvements on endometrial-associated pain, endometrial morphology, and quality of life observed on treatment. He believes the data continues to support approval for elagolix’s low- and high-doses, and his $1.0B peak sales estimate in endometriosis, with an additional blockbuster opportunity in uterine fibroids ($2.7B peak sales).
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $54.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!