Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Increasingly Bullish on Valbenazine - BMO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) and raised his price target to $72 from $66 after hosting investor meetings with NBIX management.
The analyst believes valbenazine could achieve peak sales of $1.8B, up from $1.5B, with positive Tourette's data (adult in January and peds in 1Q17) representing an incremental $700 mm opportunity. We continue to believe that NBIX's current valuation could be supported by either elagolix or valbenazine alone. Both are likely to receive regulatory approval and achieve commercial success and he sees significant potential upside to NBIX shares.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $44.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!