Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Increasingly Bullish on Valbenazine - BMO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) and raised his price target to $72 from $66 after hosting investor meetings with NBIX management.
The analyst believes valbenazine could achieve peak sales of $1.8B, up from $1.5B, with positive Tourette's data (adult in January and peds in 1Q17) representing an incremental $700 mm opportunity. We continue to believe that NBIX's current valuation could be supported by either elagolix or valbenazine alone. Both are likely to receive regulatory approval and achieve commercial success and he sees significant potential upside to NBIX shares.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $44.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!