Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Increasingly Bullish on Valbenazine - BMO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) and raised his price target to $72 from $66 after hosting investor meetings with NBIX management.
The analyst believes valbenazine could achieve peak sales of $1.8B, up from $1.5B, with positive Tourette's data (adult in January and peds in 1Q17) representing an incremental $700 mm opportunity. We continue to believe that NBIX's current valuation could be supported by either elagolix or valbenazine alone. Both are likely to receive regulatory approval and achieve commercial success and he sees significant potential upside to NBIX shares.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $44.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!