Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Full Steam Ahead For INGREZZA - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company reported 3Q16 financial performance, ending the period with $353M in cash.
The balance sheet should fund operations through the INGREZZA approval and launch in Tardive Dyskinesia, as well as a potential pivotal program in Tourette’s and elagolix regulatory review in endometriosis. Following these updates, the analyst suggests buying shares of NBIX into a transformative 6 months of pipeline progress, including Phase II Tourette’s data in early 1Q17 and an INGREZZA PDUFA in 2Q17.
The upcoming INGREZZA review is not without its points of debate, and will likely involve an AdComm, the analyst believes the exhaustive clinical package and recent Priority Review designation reduces risk for its approval. He also views this VMAT2 mechanism as likely to show activity in Tourette’s and believes the over-enrollment in its ongoing adult trial points to a second high unmet need for INGREZZA.
No change to the price target of $96.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $42.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!