Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Buy Ahead Of valbenazine Tourette’s Data - BMO
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) seeing the recent price weakness as a buying opportunity. NBIX has come under pressure following Myovant's S-1 filing as investors viewed relugolix as a more convenient competitor to Neurocrine’s elagolix.
The analyst sees two key risks with relugolix: its longer half-life could complicate add-back therapy and endometriosis endpoint wording could delay P3s. Additionally, relugolix endometriosis data suggests a profile similar to lower dose of elagolix and regulatory timelines that provide elagolix a 2-3yr lead-time with peak market share assumptions leaving plenty of room for both players.
The analyst thinks the weakness is a buying opportunity and recommends buying NBIX ahead of P2 valbenazine Tourette’s data in 4Q16.
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $43.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!