Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX): KOL Expects Significant Uptake of Elagolix in Endometriosis, Tougher Sell in Uterine Fibroids - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and $61 price target on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after hosting a dinner with an endometriosis and uterine fibroids (UF) specialist who shared his views on both markets, including where he sees GnRH antagonist treatment fitting relative to current and emerging treatments.
Amin commented, "In endometriosis, our expert expected significant uptake of elagolix as well as significant growth in the market. For UF, he thought the SPRMs would be in front of GnRH antagonists, but questioned whether tx cycles for SPRMs may hamper uptake."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!