Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX): KOL Expects Significant Uptake of Elagolix in Endometriosis, Tougher Sell in Uterine Fibroids - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and $61 price target on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after hosting a dinner with an endometriosis and uterine fibroids (UF) specialist who shared his views on both markets, including where he sees GnRH antagonist treatment fitting relative to current and emerging treatments.
Amin commented, "In endometriosis, our expert expected significant uptake of elagolix as well as significant growth in the market. For UF, he thought the SPRMs would be in front of GnRH antagonists, but questioned whether tx cycles for SPRMs may hamper uptake."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!