NeuroDerm (NDRM): Hiking PT 43% After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Peter Welford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Neuroderm Ltd (NASDAQ: NDRM) and raised his price target to $40 from $28. The analyst met management in Israel and gained confidence in the commercial potential of ND0612L/H, raising his WW peak sales to $1.75bn from $1.3bn. He is keeping a conservative 40% probability of a 2019E launch however.
On a side note, the analyst believes Sunovion's recent acquisition of peer Cynapsus illustrates the appetite for assets in Parkinson's.
Shares of Neuroderm Ltd closed at $16.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!