NeuroDerm (NDRM): Hiking PT 43% After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Peter Welford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Neuroderm Ltd (NASDAQ: NDRM) and raised his price target to $40 from $28. The analyst met management in Israel and gained confidence in the commercial potential of ND0612L/H, raising his WW peak sales to $1.75bn from $1.3bn. He is keeping a conservative 40% probability of a 2019E launch however.
On a side note, the analyst believes Sunovion's recent acquisition of peer Cynapsus illustrates the appetite for assets in Parkinson's.
Shares of Neuroderm Ltd closed at $16.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!