NeuroDerm (NDRM): Hiking PT 43% After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Peter Welford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Neuroderm Ltd (NASDAQ: NDRM) and raised his price target to $40 from $28. The analyst met management in Israel and gained confidence in the commercial potential of ND0612L/H, raising his WW peak sales to $1.75bn from $1.3bn. He is keeping a conservative 40% probability of a 2019E launch however.
On a side note, the analyst believes Sunovion's recent acquisition of peer Cynapsus illustrates the appetite for assets in Parkinson's.
Shares of Neuroderm Ltd closed at $16.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!