Netflix's (NFLX) Liberty Global News is 'Not Overly Surprising', FBR Capital Says
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst Barton Crockett weighed in on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) following news the service will be integrated into next gen Liberty Global set tops. While clearly a great development for Netflix, Crockett said the news is not overly surprising.
"Our main caveat is that this kind of news is arguably already embedded in a stock that is expected to be adding over 10 million new subs internationally per year," Crockett said.
The firm maintained a Market Perform rating and price target of $90 on NFLX.
Shares of Netflix closed at $96.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!