Netflix's (NFLX) Liberty Global News is 'Not Overly Surprising', FBR Capital Says
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital analyst Barton Crockett weighed in on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) following news the service will be integrated into next gen Liberty Global set tops. While clearly a great development for Netflix, Crockett said the news is not overly surprising.
"Our main caveat is that this kind of news is arguably already embedded in a stock that is expected to be adding over 10 million new subs internationally per year," Crockett said.
The firm maintained a Market Perform rating and price target of $90 on NFLX.
Shares of Netflix closed at $96.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!