Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies; Maintains 'Underperform'
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated an Underperform rating on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) following better-than-expected Q3 results and guidance while raising his price target to $80.00 (from $76.00).
commented, "Netflix reported better than expected subscriber growth (3.57M vs JEFe: 1.95M), with strength in both the US and International segments. However, we continue to believe that growth going forward could be more moderate than expected, especially given difficult comps against international launches in 4Q16 / 1Q17 - we maintain our UP rating, and think our thesis will play out over time."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS estimates from $0.28 to $0.40 and FY 2017 EPS estimates from $0.71 to $1.05.
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!