Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $115 at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Robert Peck raised his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $115.00 (from $110.00) but maintained a Hold rating following better than expected Q3 and guidance.
Peck commented, "Netflix reported a better than feared 3Q, and guided to a strong 4Q, driven by the draw of original content, which more than offset any impact of ungrandfathering and Olympics. Revenue and Contribution Profits were better on higher ARPU. While we roll out 2017 year-end PT of $115 (from $100), we maintain Hold on: 1) lower FCF from increasing investment in original content with higher upfront cash costs, driven by competition and the need to localize, 2) intensifying diverse competition for screen time, and 3) premium valuation. Our PT implies ~40x 2018 EBITDA and ~60x P/E."
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!