Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $115 at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Robert Peck raised his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $115.00 (from $110.00) but maintained a Hold rating following better than expected Q3 and guidance.
Peck commented, "Netflix reported a better than feared 3Q, and guided to a strong 4Q, driven by the draw of original content, which more than offset any impact of ungrandfathering and Olympics. Revenue and Contribution Profits were better on higher ARPU. While we roll out 2017 year-end PT of $115 (from $100), we maintain Hold on: 1) lower FCF from increasing investment in original content with higher upfront cash costs, driven by competition and the need to localize, 2) intensifying diverse competition for screen time, and 3) premium valuation. Our PT implies ~40x 2018 EBITDA and ~60x P/E."
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!