Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $115 at BMO Capital; Un-Grandfathering Concerns Prove Overdone
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon reiterated a Market Perform rating and bumped his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $115.00 (from $85.00) following strong Q3 and Q4 guidance, saying un-granfathering concerns proved overdone.
Salmon commented, "Netflix bounced back from last Q's disappointment as quarter-to-quarter volatility balanced out and pushed back on the Bear case with a very strong 3Q report and 4Q guidance. That said, we remain on the sidelines as we expect the stock to move back to the high end of recent trading range and we can't yet foresee a next leg to the story in the near term. We expect that will be more likely found on the international side as local language content/improved localization rolls out and potentially boosts sub growth."
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!