Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $115 at BMO Capital; Un-Grandfathering Concerns Prove Overdone
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon reiterated a Market Perform rating and bumped his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $115.00 (from $85.00) following strong Q3 and Q4 guidance, saying un-granfathering concerns proved overdone.
Salmon commented, "Netflix bounced back from last Q's disappointment as quarter-to-quarter volatility balanced out and pushed back on the Bear case with a very strong 3Q report and 4Q guidance. That said, we remain on the sidelines as we expect the stock to move back to the high end of recent trading range and we can't yet foresee a next leg to the story in the near term. We expect that will be more likely found on the international side as local language content/improved localization rolls out and potentially boosts sub growth."
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!