Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $112 at Mizuho
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi raised his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $112.00 (from $90.00) but maintained a Neutral rating following better-than-expected Q3 results and guidance.
Doshi commented, "On the margin we are becoming more constructive given the solid performance in 3Q, but this was one good quarter after having a string of mixed prints. We believe the ~20% stock price jump in the aftermarket was due to very low sub expectations going into the print due to concerns around Olympics & ungrandfathering. But the print was solid and the guide was better than expected, which we view as a positive. We will continue to track NFLX performance and consumer sentiment."
For 2017, the firm's revenue goes up 1%, while EPS goes from $1.13 to $1.03 as they layer in $1b of new debt.
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Boosts Netflix (NFLX) PT By $40, Maintains Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!