Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $112 at Mizuho
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi raised his price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $112.00 (from $90.00) but maintained a Neutral rating following better-than-expected Q3 results and guidance.
Doshi commented, "On the margin we are becoming more constructive given the solid performance in 3Q, but this was one good quarter after having a string of mixed prints. We believe the ~20% stock price jump in the aftermarket was due to very low sub expectations going into the print due to concerns around Olympics & ungrandfathering. But the print was solid and the guide was better than expected, which we view as a positive. We will continue to track NFLX performance and consumer sentiment."
For 2017, the firm's revenue goes up 1%, while EPS goes from $1.13 to $1.03 as they layer in $1b of new debt.
Shares of Netflix closed at $99.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!