Netflix (NFLX): Sloppy Churn Quarter Ahead But 4 Year Return Could Be 3x - MKM
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners analyst, Rob Sanderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) ahead of Q3 earnings on Monday, October 17 after the market close.
The analyst expects a strong quarter for revenue growth as price increases drive ARPU acceleration and a sloppy quarter for net paid subscriber additions from churn.
The analyst stated "despite transitory subscriber growth headwinds, price increases are a clear positive for profit contribution and we believe the long-term bull thesis is intact". The analyst believes the NFLX shares can return 2x to 3x over the next four years.
No change to the price target of $130.
Shares of Netflix closed at $100.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!