Netflix (NFLX): Earnings Preview - Needham
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Laura Martin, reiterated her Hold rating on shares of Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) and expects revenue of $2.28B (up 31% y/y), Operating Income of $64.1mm (down 13% y/y), Net Income of $22mm (down 25% y/y), and GAAP EPS of $0.05 (down 25% y/y).
Domestic Streaming revenue is expected to be $1.307B (up 23% y/y), with a Contribution Profit of $460MM (up 34% y/y). US paid member growth in 3Q16 should be 380K (up from 290K adds in 2Q16), and NFLX should end the quarter at 46.4MM paid members (up 1% q/q).
International Streaming Revenue should be $845.9MM (up 64% y/y), with a Contribution Loss of $95.2MM (worse than a Loss of $67.6mm in 3Q15). International paid member growth should be 2.08MM (up 9.5% q/q from in 2Q16), and NFLX should end the quarter with 36MM paid members (up 6% q/q).
Domestic DVD Revenue should be $129.8MM (down 18% y/y), with a Contribution Profit of $66.8MM (down 16% y/y).
Due to the neutral rating, the analyst does not have a published price target.
Shares of Netflix closed at $103.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Following Investor Day
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Customers Bancorp (CUBI) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!