Netflix (NFLX): 5 Reasons RBC's Mahaney Is Ahead Of Consensus
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mark Mahaney, reiterated his Outperform on shares of Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) ahead of the quarter. Netflix is expected to report Q3 results on Monday, October 17th. The analyst is looking for $2.29B in revenue and $0.05 in GAAP EPS; slightly above the Street at $2.28B and $0.04, respectively.
Intra-quarter data points include:
1) U.S. Survey Results Show Rising Penetration including record high usage levels: 54% now use Netflix to watch Movies & TV shows – vs. 50% in May
2) 1,500+ UK survey shows NFLX penetration rising strongly with a record-high 42% of respondents using Netflix, up from 30% in August ’15
3) 1,500+ Brazil survey shows 71% of respondents now use Netflix, up from 60% in August ’15.
4) Positive Overall U.S. Traffic Trends with Q3 average monthly Multi-platform Unique Visitors at Netflix’s U.S. Website grew 32% Y/Y, accelerating 6-pts vs. Q2’s 26% Y/Y growth (though on a 15-pt easier comp).
5) Positive Early Reviews For The Crown ahead of the launch date of November 4th.
No change to the price target of $130.
Shares of Netflix closed at $100.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!