NetApp (NTAP): Weak Channel Feedback Doesn't Tell The Whole Story - Baird
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Neutral on shares of NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) noting that several competitive previews have cited poor channel feedback across a sample of NetApp resellers. The coincides with his data points but he added color that NetApp is shifting resources to its largest partners making the near-term read difficult.
He is reiterating a Neutral rating given the competitive challenges facing the broader Storage Industry but also notes that " excessively negative sentiment could provide a trading opportunity into the quarter". No change to the price target of $37.
Shares of NetApp closed at $33.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!