Neos Therapeutics (NEOS): Thoughts After Management Meetings - BMO
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NEOS) after meeting with management. The analyst remains positive on the Rx ramp for Adzenys XR-ODT, as well as the potential approvals/launches of Cotempla XRODT and NT-0201 in 2H17 that would improve operating leverage. Coverage for Adzenys XR-ODT has been progressing well, but gross-to-nets will continue to be a headwind for some time.
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Neos Therapeutics closed at $7.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Costco Wholesale (COST): Membership Fee Increase Drives EPS raise - BMO
- Mizuho Securities Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!