Neos Therapeutics (NEOS): Thoughts After Management Meetings - BMO
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Neos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NEOS) after meeting with management. The analyst remains positive on the Rx ramp for Adzenys XR-ODT, as well as the potential approvals/launches of Cotempla XRODT and NT-0201 in 2H17 that would improve operating leverage. Coverage for Adzenys XR-ODT has been progressing well, but gross-to-nets will continue to be a headwind for some time.
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Neos Therapeutics closed at $7.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!