NeoPhotonics (NPTN) PT, Estimates Lowered at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson lowered estimates and its price target on Buy-rated NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) to $7.00 (from $10.00) but maintained Buy rating.
Henderson comments, "NPTN continues to struggle toward profitability. CY1Q results and the CY2Q guide were essentially in-line with our forecast. Management is upbeat on strengthening demand and believes they are well positioned to ramp a number of new products to capitalize on the 100g and metro trends. They also called out the 100g ramp in China. We are edging our margin estimates a tad lower but for the most part our model remains unchanged."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $4.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined Following Hewlett-Packard's (HPQ) F2Q Results
- Wedbush Maintains Outperform following Kirkland's (KIRK) Q1 Results
- Expedia (EXPE) PT Raised to $130 at RBC Capital on eLong Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!