NeoPhotonics (NPTN) PT, Estimates Lowered at Needham & Company
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson lowered estimates and its price target on Buy-rated NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) to $7.00 (from $10.00) but maintained Buy rating.
Henderson comments, "NPTN continues to struggle toward profitability. CY1Q results and the CY2Q guide were essentially in-line with our forecast. Management is upbeat on strengthening demand and believes they are well positioned to ramp a number of new products to capitalize on the 100g and metro trends. They also called out the 100g ramp in China. We are edging our margin estimates a tad lower but for the most part our model remains unchanged."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $4.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following 2Q Beat
- Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola (KO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Visiting Beverly Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!