NeoPhotonics (NPTN): Raising PT On China Purchase Orders - Needham
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) and increased his price target to $22 from $20. Neo thinks it can post 25% plus top line growth in CY17-CY19. The analyst sees expanding GMs and substantial OPEX leverage. Based on upside to top-line, GMs and OPEX leverage the analyst sees as much as $0.30 upside to CY17 estimates.
China Mobile “Phase 12” RFPs are out and point to a 30-60% increase over CY16. The analyst believes RFPs are hard evidence of the next round of systems orders providing scale and timing information and sharply reduces the risk to the optical “Super Cycle” thesis while extending the visibility out through CY17.
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $16.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Williams Companies (WMB) PT Lowered to $35 at Goldman Sachs
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!