NeoPhotonics (NPTN): Raising PT On China Purchase Orders - Needham
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) and increased his price target to $22 from $20. Neo thinks it can post 25% plus top line growth in CY17-CY19. The analyst sees expanding GMs and substantial OPEX leverage. Based on upside to top-line, GMs and OPEX leverage the analyst sees as much as $0.30 upside to CY17 estimates.
China Mobile “Phase 12” RFPs are out and point to a 30-60% increase over CY16. The analyst believes RFPs are hard evidence of the next round of systems orders providing scale and timing information and sharply reduces the risk to the optical “Super Cycle” thesis while extending the visibility out through CY17.
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $16.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Jefferies Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!