NeoPhotonics (NPTN): Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Needham
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) and raised the price target to $24 from $22 ahead of the CY3Q print scheduled for Nov 3. The analyst expects a strong beat and raise quarter driven by new capacity on iTLA coherent lasers and strong growth in both coherent receivers and 25G lasers.
The analyst stated "We think the Optical stocks are likely to regain the lost momentum on the OCLR and NPTN prints as well as from our Nov 2 conference".
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $13.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!