NeoPhotonics (NPTN): Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) and raised the price target to $24 from $22 ahead of the CY3Q print scheduled for Nov 3. The analyst expects a strong beat and raise quarter driven by new capacity on iTLA coherent lasers and strong growth in both coherent receivers and 25G lasers.
The analyst stated "We think the Optical stocks are likely to regain the lost momentum on the OCLR and NPTN prints as well as from our Nov 2 conference".
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $13.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!