Needham & Company Upgrades Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) to Strong Buy; Supply Issues Only Temporary
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $148.00 (from $150.00), saying supply issues are only temporary.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, " ZBH missed consensus revenue and met consensus EPS in 3Q16 and management lowered its 2016 guidance. ZBH's pro forma constant currency revenue growth slowed to 1.6% in 3Q16 from 2.6% (adjusted for selling days) in 2Q16 as ZBH suffered from supply disruptions (which hit Knees and Hips particularly hard) and slower than expected Dental growth. Margin performance was weaker than expected and operating margin declined by 200 bps Y/Y decline due to the LDR acquisition; this was offset by a lower than expected tax rate. We upgrade ZBH from Buy to Strong Buy since we view the issues as temporary and expect ZBH's revenue growth to return to ~4% during 2017."
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!