Needham & Company Upgrades Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) to Strong Buy; Supply Issues Only Temporary
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $148.00 (from $150.00), saying supply issues are only temporary.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, " ZBH missed consensus revenue and met consensus EPS in 3Q16 and management lowered its 2016 guidance. ZBH's pro forma constant currency revenue growth slowed to 1.6% in 3Q16 from 2.6% (adjusted for selling days) in 2Q16 as ZBH suffered from supply disruptions (which hit Knees and Hips particularly hard) and slower than expected Dental growth. Margin performance was weaker than expected and operating margin declined by 200 bps Y/Y decline due to the LDR acquisition; this was offset by a lower than expected tax rate. We upgrade ZBH from Buy to Strong Buy since we view the issues as temporary and expect ZBH's revenue growth to return to ~4% during 2017."
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!