Needham & Company Upgrades Seagate Technology (STX) to Strong Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $43.00 (from $39.00).
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "In our view, a generally stable to improving demand environment is benefiting Seagate at the very moment it is well underway restructuring its capacity and OPEX model for the new world dominated by CSPs and high-capacity drives. We believe investors (including new 2% holder ValueAct) will be beneficiaries of these dynamics as they flow through the model. We increase our target to $43 from $39 based on 12x F17 EPS of $3.59. With the stock down ~7% (likely sell the news) and nearly 22% room to our new price target, we are upgrading to Strong Buy from Buy."
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $37.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesValueAct Capital, LLC, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!