Needham & Company Upgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Strong Buy; Expect a Beat and Raise
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $42.00 (from $38).
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Finisar is set to report after the close on December 8. We expect a strong "beat and raise" quarter. Strong demand for 10G/40G from Web 2.0 and sharply ramping 100G products should combine to deliver upside in the quarter and guide. ROADMs are also ramping strongly Q-Q. In anticipation of the upside in the quarter and strong results for CY17 and CY18, we upgrade FNSR to Strong Buy from Buy and increase our price target to $42 from $38. We are buyers into the print."
Shares of Finisar closed at $32.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!