Needham & Company Upgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Strong Buy; Expect a Beat and Raise
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $42.00 (from $38).
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Finisar is set to report after the close on December 8. We expect a strong "beat and raise" quarter. Strong demand for 10G/40G from Web 2.0 and sharply ramping 100G products should combine to deliver upside in the quarter and guide. ROADMs are also ramping strongly Q-Q. In anticipation of the upside in the quarter and strong results for CY17 and CY18, we upgrade FNSR to Strong Buy from Buy and increase our price target to $42 from $38. We are buyers into the print."
Shares of Finisar closed at $32.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!