Needham & Company Upgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Strong Buy; Expect a Beat and Raise
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $42.00 (from $38).
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Finisar is set to report after the close on December 8. We expect a strong "beat and raise" quarter. Strong demand for 10G/40G from Web 2.0 and sharply ramping 100G products should combine to deliver upside in the quarter and guide. ROADMs are also ramping strongly Q-Q. In anticipation of the upside in the quarter and strong results for CY17 and CY18, we upgrade FNSR to Strong Buy from Buy and increase our price target to $42 from $38. We are buyers into the print."
Shares of Finisar closed at $32.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!