Needham & Company Upgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Strong Buy; Expect a Beat and Raise
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $42.00 (from $38).
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Finisar is set to report after the close on December 8. We expect a strong "beat and raise" quarter. Strong demand for 10G/40G from Web 2.0 and sharply ramping 100G products should combine to deliver upside in the quarter and guide. ROADMs are also ramping strongly Q-Q. In anticipation of the upside in the quarter and strong results for CY17 and CY18, we upgrade FNSR to Strong Buy from Buy and increase our price target to $42 from $38. We are buyers into the print."
Shares of Finisar closed at $32.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!