Needham & Company Upgrades EnerNOC (ENOC) to Strong Buy
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
Needham & Company upgraded EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan states, "Overall, we view ENOC to be a solid growth company with a healthy path toward longer-term diversification, margin expansion, improved mix/model components and strong visibility while it enhances its position as the premier global demand response company. As we consider what appear to be irrational fears embedded in the current share price following a relatively recent court ruling and resulting ambiguity, we believe the current valuation represents a notable disconnect versus the merits of the business. Upgrade to Strong Buy."
Shares of EnerNOC closed at $17.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Chart Industries (GTLS) to Overweight
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Fears Overblown, Management Will Be Exonerated, Says Janney; Analyst Upgrades Stock to Buy
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Target Lifted to $165 at Imperial Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!