Needham & Company Upgrades EnerNOC (ENOC) to Strong Buy
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Needham & Company upgraded EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan states, "Overall, we view ENOC to be a solid growth company with a healthy path toward longer-term diversification, margin expansion, improved mix/model components and strong visibility while it enhances its position as the premier global demand response company. As we consider what appear to be irrational fears embedded in the current share price following a relatively recent court ruling and resulting ambiguity, we believe the current valuation represents a notable disconnect versus the merits of the business. Upgrade to Strong Buy."
Shares of EnerNOC closed at $17.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades DreamWorks Animation (DWA) to Overweight; Risk Skewed to Upside, Says Analyst
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) PT Raised to $37 at Needham & Company Amid Strong Q3
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Results Described as 'Mixed' at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!