Needham & Company Upgrades EnerNOC (ENOC) to Strong Buy
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Needham & Company upgraded EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan states, "Overall, we view ENOC to be a solid growth company with a healthy path toward longer-term diversification, margin expansion, improved mix/model components and strong visibility while it enhances its position as the premier global demand response company. As we consider what appear to be irrational fears embedded in the current share price following a relatively recent court ruling and resulting ambiguity, we believe the current valuation represents a notable disconnect versus the merits of the business. Upgrade to Strong Buy."
Shares of EnerNOC closed at $17.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined Following Hewlett-Packard's (HPQ) F2Q Results
- The Fresh Market's (TFM) Strategy Questioned at Deutsche Bank Following Mixed Q1 Results
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined Following L Brands (LB) 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!