Needham & Company Upgrades EnerNOC (ENOC) to Strong Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Needham & Company upgraded EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan states, "Overall, we view ENOC to be a solid growth company with a healthy path toward longer-term diversification, margin expansion, improved mix/model components and strong visibility while it enhances its position as the premier global demand response company. As we consider what appear to be irrational fears embedded in the current share price following a relatively recent court ruling and resulting ambiguity, we believe the current valuation represents a notable disconnect versus the merits of the business. Upgrade to Strong Buy."
Shares of EnerNOC closed at $17.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Coherent, Inc. (COHR) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Strong Q2 and Conservative Guidance Create Buying Opportunity, Needham & Company Says
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) Following 2Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!