Needham & Company Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Needham & Company upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $64.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "Based on strengthened demand for LED lighting, we believe CREE will deliver strong revenue and earnings growth in the coming quarters. In the near term, we expect strong guidance for the June quarter to push the stock price higher. Longer term, we believe LED lighting is entering a phase of rapid adoption in multiple markets worldwide, and in our view CREE remains the best idea for investors to leverage this trend. With the recent pullback of share price, we believe risk/reward is favorable, and we recommend investors buy the stock ahead of next week's earnings report."
The firm raised FY14 (Jun) NG EPS to $1.69 and 2015E to $2.10.
Shares of Cree closed at $55.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Neutral
- Baidu (BIDU) PT, Estimates Raised Sharply by Piper Jaffray's Munster
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) PT to $15.75 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!