Needham & Company Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Buy
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Needham & Company upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $64.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "Based on strengthened demand for LED lighting, we believe CREE will deliver strong revenue and earnings growth in the coming quarters. In the near term, we expect strong guidance for the June quarter to push the stock price higher. Longer term, we believe LED lighting is entering a phase of rapid adoption in multiple markets worldwide, and in our view CREE remains the best idea for investors to leverage this trend. With the recent pullback of share price, we believe risk/reward is favorable, and we recommend investors buy the stock ahead of next week's earnings report."
The firm raised FY14 (Jun) NG EPS to $1.69 and 2015E to $2.10.
Shares of Cree closed at $55.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 4Q
- Piper Jaffray Reducing Estimates on Intrepid Potash (IPI) as Potash Volumes Continue to Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!