Needham & Company Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Needham & Company upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $64.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "Based on strengthened demand for LED lighting, we believe CREE will deliver strong revenue and earnings growth in the coming quarters. In the near term, we expect strong guidance for the June quarter to push the stock price higher. Longer term, we believe LED lighting is entering a phase of rapid adoption in multiple markets worldwide, and in our view CREE remains the best idea for investors to leverage this trend. With the recent pullback of share price, we believe risk/reward is favorable, and we recommend investors buy the stock ahead of next week's earnings report."
The firm raised FY14 (Jun) NG EPS to $1.69 and 2015E to $2.10.
Shares of Cree closed at $55.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Piper Jaffray Slashes Estimates, PT on Juniper (JNPR) Following Q3 Results; Weakness Driven By Lower Carrier Spending
- Jefferies Upgrades Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!