Needham & Company Upgrades Cray (CRAY) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company upgraded Cray (NASDAQ: CRAY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $25.00.
Richard Kugele commented, "Downward estimate revisions have been as steady as the Seattle rain in winter driven by the decline in oil disrupting sector spending on HPC, delays in receiving and the successfully integrating Knights Landing and Pascal processors, and even a facility fire. However, we believe we are finally nearing the end of the majority of the revisions with nearly all needed wins for 2016 secured and 5 key remaining systems out at customers awaiting final fix of some lingering issues and signoff. Delays at this point push the revenue into 1Q (not share loss), which we believe is already baked into the extremely negative sentiment. We encourage investors to take advantage of this third sequential downdraft in outlook to own one of the leaders in HPC at a material discount. Upgrading to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Cray closed at $20.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!