Needham & Company Upgrades Cray (CRAY) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company upgraded Cray (NASDAQ: CRAY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $25.00.
Richard Kugele commented, "Downward estimate revisions have been as steady as the Seattle rain in winter driven by the decline in oil disrupting sector spending on HPC, delays in receiving and the successfully integrating Knights Landing and Pascal processors, and even a facility fire. However, we believe we are finally nearing the end of the majority of the revisions with nearly all needed wins for 2016 secured and 5 key remaining systems out at customers awaiting final fix of some lingering issues and signoff. Delays at this point push the revenue into 1Q (not share loss), which we believe is already baked into the extremely negative sentiment. We encourage investors to take advantage of this third sequential downdraft in outlook to own one of the leaders in HPC at a material discount. Upgrading to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Cray closed at $20.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!