Needham & Company Suspends Xtera Communications (XCOM) Rating Following 'Ugly' June Qtr
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company suspended its rating on Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) following an "ugly" June report.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "XCOM reported an ugly quarter as a result of liquidity constraints and supply constraints that inhibited sales in the quarter and are likely to persist through the Sept Q. The company is working with lenders to set up a new credit line and has started to "explore strategic options." Given the unforecastable nature of the debt negotiations and the results of the strategic option exploration, we consider the operations nearly impossible to forecast. Without a basis to forecast, we are suspending our rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!