Needham & Company Suspends Xtera Communications (XCOM) Rating Following 'Ugly' June Qtr
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company suspended its rating on Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) following an "ugly" June report.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "XCOM reported an ugly quarter as a result of liquidity constraints and supply constraints that inhibited sales in the quarter and are likely to persist through the Sept Q. The company is working with lenders to set up a new credit line and has started to "explore strategic options." Given the unforecastable nature of the debt negotiations and the results of the strategic option exploration, we consider the operations nearly impossible to forecast. Without a basis to forecast, we are suspending our rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!