Needham & Company Suspends Xtera Communications (XCOM) Rating Following 'Ugly' June Qtr
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company suspended its rating on Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) following an "ugly" June report.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "XCOM reported an ugly quarter as a result of liquidity constraints and supply constraints that inhibited sales in the quarter and are likely to persist through the Sept Q. The company is working with lenders to set up a new credit line and has started to "explore strategic options." Given the unforecastable nature of the debt negotiations and the results of the strategic option exploration, we consider the operations nearly impossible to forecast. Without a basis to forecast, we are suspending our rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!