Needham & Company Starts Vascular Solutions (VASC) at Buy
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ: VASC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "VASC has a demonstrated ability to find and exploit attractive niches in interventional cardiology. A number of VASC's products are used for radial access and complex PCIs, which are both seeing rapid growth. VASC is developing RePlas freeze-dried plasma which we think could be a $100M+ product, and we believe VASC should be able to continue to drive significant operating leverage. While shares may look expensive, our scenario analysis suggest that they don't fully capture the potential value of RePlas, and we initiate coverage at Buy."
Shares of Vascular Solutions closed at $47.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!