Needham & Company Starts Vascular Solutions (VASC) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ: VASC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "VASC has a demonstrated ability to find and exploit attractive niches in interventional cardiology. A number of VASC's products are used for radial access and complex PCIs, which are both seeing rapid growth. VASC is developing RePlas freeze-dried plasma which we think could be a $100M+ product, and we believe VASC should be able to continue to drive significant operating leverage. While shares may look expensive, our scenario analysis suggest that they don't fully capture the potential value of RePlas, and we initiate coverage at Buy."
Shares of Vascular Solutions closed at $47.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!