Needham & Company Starts Vascular Solutions (VASC) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ: VASC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "VASC has a demonstrated ability to find and exploit attractive niches in interventional cardiology. A number of VASC's products are used for radial access and complex PCIs, which are both seeing rapid growth. VASC is developing RePlas freeze-dried plasma which we think could be a $100M+ product, and we believe VASC should be able to continue to drive significant operating leverage. While shares may look expensive, our scenario analysis suggest that they don't fully capture the potential value of RePlas, and we initiate coverage at Buy."
Shares of Vascular Solutions closed at $47.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!