Needham & Company Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "We are initiating on The Trade Desk with a Buy and $32 target. Given its strong position with agency holding companies and agencies, we believe the company’s ad-buying platform powers the majority of programmatic advertising spend for many of world’s largest advertisers. The platform not only enables media buyers to manage, execute, optimize, and evaluate their advertising campaigns across channels and formats, but its unique bid-factor architecture also drives better targeting, pricing and campaign results than a line-based approach, in our opinion. The company's technology, buy-side focus, and exceptional client support has helped it capture, retain, and increase its market share with advertisers. Financially, we view the company as a rare breed in ad tech with both high growth and solid profitability."
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!