Needham & Company Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "We are initiating on The Trade Desk with a Buy and $32 target. Given its strong position with agency holding companies and agencies, we believe the company’s ad-buying platform powers the majority of programmatic advertising spend for many of world’s largest advertisers. The platform not only enables media buyers to manage, execute, optimize, and evaluate their advertising campaigns across channels and formats, but its unique bid-factor architecture also drives better targeting, pricing and campaign results than a line-based approach, in our opinion. The company's technology, buy-side focus, and exceptional client support has helped it capture, retain, and increase its market share with advertisers. Financially, we view the company as a rare breed in ad tech with both high growth and solid profitability."
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!