Needham & Company Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Buy
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice comments, "The underlying technology of Rubicon’s highly scalable, real-time cloud architecture automates the complexities plaguing the digital advertising ecosystem, and in doing so creates a defensible position, in our opinion. We believe RUBI also derives a competitive advantage from its ability to synthesize unique insights from its proprietary data, which enables the platform to optimize ROI for buyers and maximize revenue for sellers. Further, we believe RUBI's comprehensive solution squarely positions it to benefit from the rapid growth in RTB and programmatic trading, the strongest growth trends in online advertising."
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) to Acquire Cimatron (CIMT) for $8.97/Share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) Two-Notches to Underperform
- Jefferies Starts Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (BOOT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!