Needham & Company Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice comments, "The underlying technology of Rubicon’s highly scalable, real-time cloud architecture automates the complexities plaguing the digital advertising ecosystem, and in doing so creates a defensible position, in our opinion. We believe RUBI also derives a competitive advantage from its ability to synthesize unique insights from its proprietary data, which enables the platform to optimize ROI for buyers and maximize revenue for sellers. Further, we believe RUBI's comprehensive solution squarely positions it to benefit from the rapid growth in RTB and programmatic trading, the strongest growth trends in online advertising."
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!