Needham & Company Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice comments, "The underlying technology of Rubicon’s highly scalable, real-time cloud architecture automates the complexities plaguing the digital advertising ecosystem, and in doing so creates a defensible position, in our opinion. We believe RUBI also derives a competitive advantage from its ability to synthesize unique insights from its proprietary data, which enables the platform to optimize ROI for buyers and maximize revenue for sellers. Further, we believe RUBI's comprehensive solution squarely positions it to benefit from the rapid growth in RTB and programmatic trading, the strongest growth trends in online advertising."
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!