Needham & Company Starts Senomyx (SNMX) at Buy
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger comments, "We are initiating coverage of Senomyx (SNMX), a leader in the discovery and development of innovative flavor ingredients for the food/beverage industry, with a Buy and $16PT. Senomyx's R&D platform, based on biopharma methods, has been validated through partnerships and the development of 13 flavor ingredients. We expect Senomyx's impending profitability to be driven by two novel revenue streams -- PepsiCo.'s use of S617, a new sweet taste modifier, and a direct sales effort. Senomyx's transition from a development-stage to a commercial-stage company should allow it to benefit from the current trend of increased consumer and government focus on health and wellness."
Shares of Senomyx closed at $11.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Wedbush Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!