Needham & Company Starts Senomyx (SNMX) at Buy
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger comments, "We are initiating coverage of Senomyx (SNMX), a leader in the discovery and development of innovative flavor ingredients for the food/beverage industry, with a Buy and $16PT. Senomyx's R&D platform, based on biopharma methods, has been validated through partnerships and the development of 13 flavor ingredients. We expect Senomyx's impending profitability to be driven by two novel revenue streams -- PepsiCo.'s use of S617, a new sweet taste modifier, and a direct sales effort. Senomyx's transition from a development-stage to a commercial-stage company should allow it to benefit from the current trend of increased consumer and government focus on health and wellness."
Shares of Senomyx closed at $11.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) PT Raised to $125 at Nomura Securities
- Jefferies Starts Auris Medical Holding AG (EARS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!