Needham & Company Starts Senomyx (SNMX) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger comments, "We are initiating coverage of Senomyx (SNMX), a leader in the discovery and development of innovative flavor ingredients for the food/beverage industry, with a Buy and $16PT. Senomyx's R&D platform, based on biopharma methods, has been validated through partnerships and the development of 13 flavor ingredients. We expect Senomyx's impending profitability to be driven by two novel revenue streams -- PepsiCo.'s use of S617, a new sweet taste modifier, and a direct sales effort. Senomyx's transition from a development-stage to a commercial-stage company should allow it to benefit from the current trend of increased consumer and government focus on health and wellness."
Shares of Senomyx closed at $11.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- Pandora (P): Profitability In 2017 Likelihood Increasing - Needham
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!