Needham & Company Starts Senomyx (SNMX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger comments, "We are initiating coverage of Senomyx (SNMX), a leader in the discovery and development of innovative flavor ingredients for the food/beverage industry, with a Buy and $16PT. Senomyx's R&D platform, based on biopharma methods, has been validated through partnerships and the development of 13 flavor ingredients. We expect Senomyx's impending profitability to be driven by two novel revenue streams -- PepsiCo.'s use of S617, a new sweet taste modifier, and a direct sales effort. Senomyx's transition from a development-stage to a commercial-stage company should allow it to benefit from the current trend of increased consumer and government focus on health and wellness."
Shares of Senomyx closed at $11.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!