Needham & Company Starts Senomyx (SNMX) at Buy
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger comments, "We are initiating coverage of Senomyx (SNMX), a leader in the discovery and development of innovative flavor ingredients for the food/beverage industry, with a Buy and $16PT. Senomyx's R&D platform, based on biopharma methods, has been validated through partnerships and the development of 13 flavor ingredients. We expect Senomyx's impending profitability to be driven by two novel revenue streams -- PepsiCo.'s use of S617, a new sweet taste modifier, and a direct sales effort. Senomyx's transition from a development-stage to a commercial-stage company should allow it to benefit from the current trend of increased consumer and government focus on health and wellness."
Shares of Senomyx closed at $11.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Assumes, Downgrades USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) to Neutral
- Summit Research Raises Price Target on Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/27: (MAG) (TEVA) (AGN) Higher; (BLPH) (MYL) (GRUB) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!