Needham & Company Starts Rogers Corp (ROG) at Buy
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan commented, ": We are initiating coverage of Rogers Corp with a Buy rating and $70 price target. In our view, ROG is an attractive materials technology name that combines: (1) an opportunistic entry point; (2) a revenue acceleration story; (3) a margin expansion story; and (4) a well-run strategy to dominate niche markets with innovative technology. Over the medium term, we expect to see Rogers make healthy progress back toward its 3-pronged target model and drive strong earnings growth given what should materialize as favorable y/y comps. Our $70 target reflects an 18.5x multiple on C17 that's in-line with ROG's 10-yr avg and only a slight premium to where our selected comp group already trades today."
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $56.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!