Needham & Company Starts Rogers Corp (ROG) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan commented, ": We are initiating coverage of Rogers Corp with a Buy rating and $70 price target. In our view, ROG is an attractive materials technology name that combines: (1) an opportunistic entry point; (2) a revenue acceleration story; (3) a margin expansion story; and (4) a well-run strategy to dominate niche markets with innovative technology. Over the medium term, we expect to see Rogers make healthy progress back toward its 3-pronged target model and drive strong earnings growth given what should materialize as favorable y/y comps. Our $70 target reflects an 18.5x multiple on C17 that's in-line with ROG's 10-yr avg and only a slight premium to where our selected comp group already trades today."
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $56.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!