Needham & Company Starts Quantenna Communications (QTNA) at Buy
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ: QTNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst N. Quinn Bolton commented, "We are initiating coverage of Quantenna with a Buy rating and are establishing a 12-month PT of $25 based on an EV of 3.8x 2018 sales. As the Wi-Fi chipset performance leader, we believe QTNA is uniquely positioned to benefit from consumer demand for higher-bandwidth, more reliable Wi-Fi service. QTNA has leveraged its market-leading performance to target sticky segments of the Wi-Fi market including service providers and high-end retail APs and has developed deep relationships with industry leaders. QTNA currently trades at a discount to its peer group and we see 25% upside to the shares over the next 12 months."
Shares of Quantenna Communications closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!