Needham & Company Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "We believe disruption in the traditional datacenter world has a name (hyperconvergence), a poster child (Nutanix), and now a ticker (NTNX). For the past 18 months we have been extensively writing about the virtues of HCI in collapsing traditional IT storage arrays by implementing software-defined architectures to help deliver cloud-like economics for on-premise and hybrid environments. We believe NTNX represents an opportunity for investors to directly participate in this disruption through one of the companies at the vanguard of innovation on the topic. We initiate coverage of NTNX with a Buy rating."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Broadsoft (BSFT) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!